Disruption of Services Regulations
Fayette Area Coordinated Transportation (FACT) reserves the right to require an escort paid by the client or designee when necessary.
FACT may discontinue the service of any client who endangers the safe operation of the vehicle, endangers another passenger, themselves, or the FACT driver.
Reasons of Discontinued or Refused Service
A client’s transportation service may also be discontinued or refused for the following:
- Unruly behavior
- Refusing to obey the FACT driver, annoying behavior, etc.
- Dangerous behavior:
- Changing seats
- Hitting or endangering themselves or others
- Walking in aisle when bus is in motion
- Abusive behavior:
- screaming or cursing, threats to FACT driver or other clients, etc.
- Offensive or immoral behavior:
- Prejudice remarks
- Sexual activities
- Unacceptable Personal Hygiene:
- body odors, stained or contaminated clothes or mobility devices, etc.